KEYL/KXDL Goin’ Huntin’ Giveaway
Contest Rules & Regulations
- Must be 18 years of Age to Enter
- Employees and Family Members of KEYL/KXDL Radio are not eligible to win.
- Employees of Sponsors and immediate family members are not eligible to win.
- Entries will be accepted at Sponsor locations only until October 31, 2019
- The Grand Prize Winner will be drawn on November 1, 2019
- Grand Prize Winner will receive a From The General Store/Guns Galore in Osakis:A Remington Model 770 bolt action centerfire rifle..270 caliber with 4 shot mgazine and 3-9x40 scope with rings. Valued at $459.00 Plano hard gun case. Valued at $40.00$100 Gift Card for The General Store/Guns Galore. Valued at $100.00 From Long Prairie Fleet 2 boxes of 270 Hornady 130 grain ammo. Valued at $19.19, A Primos Proof 3 game camera. Valued at $110.99, A Deer Camp blaze orange parka. Valued at $67.99,An 18’ 2 man ladder stand. Valued at $181.99
- Winner is responsible for all taxes and any applicable fees.
- Winner agrees to allow KEYL/KXDL Radio to acquire and use audio and photos of Winner to use for promotional purposes.
- Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for the official rules. Winner must provide KEYL/KXDL Radio with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes from KEYL/KXDL Radio will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of KEYL/KXDL Radio Personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtain winner status using fradulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. KEYL/KXDL Radio will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the contest and the Radio Station's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interferences or any event beyond the control of KEYL/KXDL Radio, KEYL/KXDL Radio reserves the right to terminate this contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as KEYL/KXDL Radio deem appropriate. All decisions will be made by KEYL/KXDL Radio and are final. KEYL/KXDL Radio may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company's release form to claim the prize. KEYL/KXDL Radio may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). KEYL/KXDL Radio disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the station during normal business hours or visit the station's website. All entries become the property of KEYL/KXDL Radio and will not be returned.